MRI Software is seeking a Product Manager to be responsible for the entire Box + Dice Product Life Cycle. You ought to be a true hybrid personality feeling just as comfortable with the product team as you do with customers!
As a member of our Product Management team, along with a Product Owner and a Business Analyst you will be gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. You will also be ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Essential Functions Include:
- Help define the product strategy and coordinate the roadmap for future and current development
- Work closely with the product development team to ensure objectives are met
- Work with external third parties and internal stakeholders to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products/modules
- Run frequent competitor analysis
- Oversee product management of projects & streams of work, from concept through to delivery
- Flourish in a distributed development environment
- Lead by example, bring people together – align culture
- Organize and plan Scrum sprints
Personal and Business Skills
- Keen interest in data driven product management practices
- Experienced people manager or leader
- Solid decision making skills in the face of imperfect data
- Strong planning acumen
- Business/entrepreneurial thinker
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Analytic & strategic thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Real Estate Market experience and advantage
- 3+ years of working experience as a data driven software Product Manager
- Proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results with very strong executive communication skills
- People management experience/strong leadership track record and proven ability to work with distributed leadership team and cross functional partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience interfacing with C-level client personnel
- Experience with global business processes in regions outside the US specifically APAC
- Bachelor’s degree – IT, Project Management or similar
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday (max 6 per annum)
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.