ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a standout Marketing Manager with strong messaging and storytelling skills to develop a customer-centric narrative and strategy that drives product adoption and customer advocacy.
The right candidate has strong communication and project management skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment.
- Own Product Brand including messaging, positioning and identity
- Understand key value drivers in the market, unique value proposition, personas and customer and market perception of our SaaS products
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, sales, training, support and marketing to drive the execution of product launches or new feature releases.
- Create customer-facing content, including: in-app content, onboarding guides, case studies, use cases, demos, webinars, website pages, sales decks, blog posts, videos, white papers etc.
- Develop and deliver product sales enablement tools including battlecards, playbooks, call scripts.
- Own strategy, roadmap, and execution for marketing programs from prospect, trial and conversion through to advocacy, retention, expansion.
- Map the customer lifecycle journey and translate it into communications workflows and campaign production to create a seamless customer experience.
- Collaborate with the partner marketing team and partners to drive partner revenue in region
- Collaborate with the global SEO team on SEO strategies including analysis of keywords that drive traffic to your product page on the MRI website and create content covering key topics, products, and specific personas.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a B2B SaaS enterprise company
- Product marketing experience. You’ve supported product and feature launches from ideation to launch to adoption.
- Experience working closely with product teams including product managers, designers and engineers
- Wide range of marketing channels (e.g. in-product/app, email, blog, social, website)
- Strong writing skills for authoring compelling content and product messaging
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Measurement and tracking of campaign performance and product usage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with all levels of stakeholders
- Well organised and can manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to details
- Lead Product Marketing for a suite of innovative Proptech products in APAC
- Work with a well-established marketing team in Sydney
- Best practice Product Marketing playbook and access to a global community of product marketers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture – checkout the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.