MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. MRI Software is expanding quickly and we are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Partner organization, to develop and manage partnerships with Systems Integration and Consulting firms that complement MRI’s go-to-market strategy, with a focus on the global corporate occupier and lease accounting software market. We are looking to hire an experienced Partner Manager to sell with, to and through our partners for lease management, lease accounting, and facilities management solutions. A successful Partner Manager will have experience in business development and managing partner ecosystems, have a competitive nature, and a solution-oriented approach to sales. This individual will be engaging with senior and executive levels within MRI’s partner ecosystem and have the confidence and ability to develop joint go-to-market solutions and offerings. Training will be provided in the property industry, products, and sales tactics to give you the best opportunity to win. If you have experience from within the Property Management or lease accounting sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential.
· Identifying, building, and managing partnerships with global Systems Integrators and regional Consulting firms that accelerate sales of MRI solutions
· Develop joint offers with partners that drive MRI solution sales and leverages partners service offerings.
· Ensure partner success through training and enablement initiatives
· Collaborating with and supporting MRI sales teams with partners on sales opportunities
· Create, develop and execute functional or sector specific initiatives and offers in line with partner and MRI strategic objectives.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and effectively communicate and align with MRI to drive incremental growth.
· Develop strong relations and advocates with key decision makers on the partner side, and their ecosystem, as well as internally in MRI to support growth of our business.
· Identify new business opportunities with or through partners, develop plans for how MRI can leverage these and gain agreement with requisite stakeholders on execution.
· Track a funnel of partner opportunities leading to partner generated revenue
· Develop presentations and materials to support sales with and through partner.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business, accounting, finance, technology, or marketing preferred
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- 2 or more years of industry knowledge and/or SaaS software sales experience preferred
- Real Estate and Financial Sales experience is a plus
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period while exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to demonstrate software to prospects
- Management of base level sales negotiations and completion of the corporate contracting process
- Ability to travel regularly within territory
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2900 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.