We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the corporate occupier market. We are looking to hire a New Business Account Executive to proactively sell our lease management, lease accounting, and facilities management solutions as well as the wider suite into Blue chips. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least three years of experience of selling ‘business to business’ SaaS software solutions. The successful applicant will be a hunter, have a competitive nature and solution orientated approach to sales. You will be engaging with C level employees and have the confidence to challenge their current processes to differentiate against your competition.
Extensive training will be provided in the property industry, products and sales tactics to give you the best opportunity to win. If you have experience from within the Property Management or lease accounting sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential.
- Professionally represent MRI and our suite of corporate occupier software solutions
- Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s corporate occupier solutions and the markets in which we operate
- Achieve and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Demonstrate the software and benefits at a high level to prospects
- Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
- Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
- Handle the contracting process and sales negotiation
- Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Pre-Sales, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
- Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- Proactively prospect for new sales opportunities
·Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Regular travel with occasional overnight stays
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows and conferences
• 3 or more years of enterprise software sales experience, with at least 4 years of strong work experience.
• Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate and Finance preferred as well as the ability to network within the industry.
• Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
• Marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition
• Excellent understanding of the end user’s business and issues, with the ability to confidently challenge their current process and provide better ways of working
• Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
• Team player
• Confident and motivated with high energy
• Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self- service, a general understanding of larger business system applications.
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.