MRI Software is seeking a Manager to provide leadership, training and management support to our growing MRI Screening team to ensure background screening for our residential clients is completed accurately, timely, and to specified requirements.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm (during daylights savings time) and 3:30 pm to 12:00 am SAST
- Responsible for coaching and developing team members in all areas of performance including, but not limited to, metrics and behaviours related to the client/applicant experience.
- Reviewing quality metrics with the Quality Assurance colleague, providing individualized feedback to team members and monitoring processing speed, quantity and accuracy.
- Lead biweekly team meetings; effectively communicate production and/or company changes.
- Communicate daily with the operations manager to provide a clear view to the US team of the progress and activities of the Cape Town team.
- Serve as primary contact for team member questions.
- Good understanding of Operational Metrics and Scorecard.
- Meet operations objectives by estimating requirements; scheduling; initiating corrective actions.
- Relentless attention to workflow; ensuring standards are consistently met for turnaround time.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
- Must be interactive within the Cape Town production environment to encourage cohesion.
- Train team members; facilitate new hire and ongoing training sessions
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are an experienced team lead who thrives in a metrics based environment
- You have a passion for managing, leading, and training team members
- You provide clear and consistent communication to global management team
- You have a keen attention to detail and well developed typing skills
- You effectively divide work and direct team to meet production goals
- You enjoy the challenges of working for a fast-growing global company
MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers comprehensive and truly configurable solutions, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.