As the Manager of Quality Assurance at MRI Software, this individual will be responsible for uniting a team of engineers within an agile development environment to ensure delivery of a high-quality enterprise software for our clients. This role requires a high degree of collaboration across multiple product development teams. This person must have experience leading the test and release efforts of high-availability, high-scalability, high-performing, complex systems and user applications. We are seeking an individual who brings innovation, energy, and commitment to the mission and vision of both MRI as well as the product development organization.
- Work with other leaders to plan and establish product goals and development strategies.
- Align staff to meet product delivery and quality goals increase productivity and align to rapid product evolution through team structure, retention, and recruiting.
- Drive the quality roadmap and implementation of standards, methods, metrics and procedures ensuring the quality of our software products.
- Define testing best practices and approaches for all MRI applications, providing quality assurance leadership, and ultimately responsible for ensuring software quality.
- Create, measure, and report out key metrics for performance as well as the quality and health of the various product lines.
- Act as a player/coach and bring leadership and guidance to the quality team across all facets of manual and automated testing efforts.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in quality with a track-record of innovation and 5+ years of enterprise software along with 2+ years of staff management experience
- Deep knowledge of automation best practices for building, maintaining and retiring test cases and frameworks
- Experience transforming manual testing teams to high efficiency, automation centric software QA teams
- Excellent management skills with proven experience managing software projects
- Knowledge of enterprise software environments and deployment approaches for SaaS offerings.
- Experience with commercial software products preferred
- Experience with agile/scrum required
- Ability to measure team and individual performance through standardized key performance indicators, and ability to push the quality bar higher
- Knowledgeable of cutting-edge testing techniques and trends, implementing the technologies and ensuring higher quality products
- Experience with Jira and automated testing a plus
- Experience working with an off-shore team required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.