MRI Software Lease Administration team is seeking an individual who is self-motivated, organized and focused for a Lease Administrator role to work remotely or in our Chicago, IL office. The MRI Lease Administration team manages the leases and subleases of our Fortune 1000 customer base using MRI software solutions. This role will be responsible for entering data from legal documents and rent invoices, as well as providing monthly reports and updates to clients regarding their lease portfolio. You will also act as the intermediary for our clients and communicate regularly with landlords and subtenants to ensure that the terms of lease agreements are being carried out properly.
Essential functions include:
- Preparing, processing and reconciling AR & AP transactions to ensure accurate and current lease data is provided
- Maintaining and cultivating strong relationships with clients
- Ensuring accuracy of charges and disputing charges with landlords or vendors when appropriate
- Reviewing annual landlord reconciliation statements and real estate tax bills
- Financial analysis and budgeting
- Lease accounting under FASB 842/IFRS 16 Standards
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Ability to stay focused and organized
- Ability to participate within an implementation/support team and interact daily with the company’s customers.
- Professional phone manner and presence with customer-focused attitude
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks/activities and meet customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field is preferred
MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers comprehensive and truly configurable solutions, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.