To support our rapid growth, we are seeking talented and motivated Junior QA Engineer that bring passion for releasing quality products for our customers. Junior QA Engineers work closely with various MRI Software departments and Development team members to ensure products and services work in a fully integrated manner as expected by the customers.
MRI Software offers opportunities for long-term career growth to successful employees who aspire to career progression as we believe in building our team from within.
- Apply defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services.
- Apply critical mindset to evaluate quality of the products and services.
- Report software defects in detail with information gathered to tech support or other internal resources.
- Actively seek assistance as needed but demonstrate learning and growing independence
- Ability to align time and effort towards priorities and deliverables.
- 1+years’ experience in software quality assurance functions, such as test case and test script development.
- Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance principles, methods, and processes
- Familiarity with Scrum project management
- Experience in testing Accounting software and/or Payment gateways would be a Plus
- Team player and self-motivated contributor with initiative
- Strong attention to details
- Great work ethic focused on project and business success
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Speaks up and contributes to continuous feedback and improvement efforts
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics majors
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in Australia and across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!