MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
We are currently seeking a college intern for our Global IT and Operations Department. Hours will be flexible between part-time and full-time.
- Respond to Help Desk ticket requests
- Troubleshoot Windows OS issues for end users desktop support
- Install, troubleshoot, and support various software’s in the desktop environment
- Account admin, control and setup for multiple hosted software’s utilized by the business.
- Laptop/Desktop image, prep, troubleshoot, and decommission for user base.
- Internal asset control and management.
- Support internal phone system
- Project work
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to articulate, in writing, call results with detail and clarity
- Completion of two years of college at an accredited university
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office : Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Self-motivated and goal oriented