Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
Based outside Cleveland, Ohio, MRI Software is a global company with offices in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Technology has changed over the years, but we pride ourselves on staying true to the original vision of our founders.
As a member of the Education Services Team, you will support the coordination, documentation, and LMS administration needs of the team. The Education Services team ensures training effectiveness across the organization using our skills and knowledge of training methodology to craft compelling content. We are seeking an articulate, energetic, upbeat, and inspirational individual to complete an internship program with the team and develop skills appropriate for joining an organization’s training team in a full-time role following graduation.
- Partner with Training Specialist team members to identify and create post-training assignments to be completed by course attendees.
- Document departmental standard operating procedures and publish to SOP repository (SharePoint).
- Produce email campaigns to inform the business of training initiatives.
- Collaborate with Training Coordinator team members on Learning Management System (Cornerstone) tasks including course scheduling, document/video uploads, training assignments, and testing.
- Create and maintain project plans, training records, manuals, training environments, and job aids to support training execution.
- Initiate and maintain a positive relationship with co-workers.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a degree or advanced certification in Business, Training and Development, Education, HR, Communications, or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with an engaging demeanor commensurate with positive adult learning.
- Articulate, energetic, upbeat, and inspirational with the ability to engage an audience across various methods.
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Expert in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing is critical.