As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
Catering for all property management, asset management, financial accounting and facilities management requirements, MRI Horizon provides a comprehensive range of tools developed specifically for the real estate industry. Its suite of functionality and features is developed on advanced, industry-standard technology allowing for interoperability with clients existing business solutions – or with a range of complementary products in the MRI family and our Partner ecosystem.
Utilised by leading property investors, operators and agents across retail, logistics, residential and some of the largest mixed-use portfolios in the world, Horizon is proven and trusted to improve performance and reduce risk. And, by working closely with clients during implementation, the system is tailored to their specific needs – no matter what the size or profile of the business being managed.
This position is responsible for implementing MRI’s Suite of property management applications and to provide property and lease management consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA. For someone with at least 2 – 3 years business experience, this role will allow for the successful applicant to eventually develop their career into a subject matter expert on client facing projects, being central to leading discussions and implementations. This role allows a degree of responsibility, and the successful applicant will be able to run projects from start to finish. Additionally, this position will train clients on the use of MRI applications, with special attention on guiding clients to apply best practice.
The successful candidate must be capable of leading and participating in working sessions with client’s personnel to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. This person must be a team player as there are many key stakeholders across the business that work together towards successful implementations. Key areas of responsibility are:
· Work with clients to gather their requirements and implement the system.
· Conduct gap analysis, document Client requirements, and translate into solution design.
· Advise clients on industry best practices regarding property and lease management.
· Follow business documentation including training material.
· Assist clients in software configuration, testing, training, and deployment.
· Support in the management of the client and project timelines, risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise.
· Plan, develop and deliver remote or face to face, systems training programs.
· Follow software implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement client services.
· Work with a varied number of clients in different specialised sectors.
· Degree in IT, Business, Finance, Math’s, or Accounting is preferred.
· Experience in business, knowledge of property and lease management principles, software implementation would be advantageous.
· Implementation or use of a property management software is a requirement. Use of the Horizon Property Management application would be advantageous, though not essential.
· Effective communication skills.
· Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills and tenacity to resolve them.
· Good understanding of software implementation methodology.
· Confident with training or training delivery.
· Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High initiative, self-motivation, and enthusiasm.
- Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Being able to demonstrate team working abilities is a must.
- Must be flexible to travel when travel is resumed.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.