MRI Software is seeking a versatile Full Stack (Back End Leaning) Software Engineer to join our team in Toronto, Canada for our newly acquired Marketing and Leasing platform! If you are looking for an opportunity to push your creativity to its limits and work with a small (but growing) team with big company perks, this is the place for you!
This position will be based in Toronto, Canada.
- Working closely with our Development team and Manager of Product Development to realize the vision of an amazing marketing and leasing platform
- Applying defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver high quality, production-ready code to satisfy all functional and non-functional requirements
- Designing code, tests and maintaining deliverables of high complexity
- Testing and peer-reviewing code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design
- Developing goals and visions of the product and contributing to executing those very goals and visions
- UI/UX Development (HTML, SCSS)
- Testing & Web Security
- Python (Django), Go
- Docker, AWS
- A minimum of three years of paid software development experience individually or combined on front and back end development
- Passion for learning, problem solving and a desire for personal growth
- You love to collaborate with your teammates and are passionate about creating beautiful, reliable software
- Broad-based technical expertise including a strong understanding of programming and enterprise architecture concepts
- Experience with direct product involvement and accountability of your projects in delivering software solutions
- Knowledge of the real estate or real estate tech industry is a definite plus!
• University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2700 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.