MRI Software is seeking a Framework Software Engineer to join our team in our global headquarters in Solon, Ohio! This engineer will work cross-functionally with other groups both inside and outside the department including Product Management as well as create and test code in our dynamic team setting.
As a Framework Software Engineer at MRI Software, a typical day might look like the following:
- Applying defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver high quality, production-ready code to satisfy all functional and non-functional requirements
- Designing codes, tests and maintaining deliverables of high complexity
- Testing and peer-reviewing code for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the design
- Developing goals and visions of the product and contributing to executing those very goals and visions
- Mentoring, training and developing junior software engineers
- Engaging in leadership responsibilities