MRI Software is seeking an Entry Level Verification Specialist in our Edina, MN office! This individual will make outbound calls to complete address and employment verification. This position may also assist in data entry, researching property ownership, and document management.
- 1-3 years of Customer Service Experience
- Complete outbound reference calls for background checks
- High School or Equivalent
- Detail Oriented with a High Attention to detail
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task between different processes
- Must be able to continually drive results with minimum supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!