We are looking for a Customer Support hero to join our fast-growing team. Working alongside the support team you will be answering support queries.
As a Client Support Analyst with the MRI Software Client Support team, you will have the opportunity to engage with our impressive client base and provide an incredible customer experience every day. In this position, you will be the point of contact for a broad variety of customers, assisting with a wide range of questions and technical issues. This role specifically relates to our people presence product.
MRI Software will rely on you to listen to and empathise with our clients and use your troubleshooting skills, technical savvy, and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a consistent, professional experience.
Essential Functions Include:
- Provide front-line support and communicate with clients directly in a confident and professional manner
- Assist MRI OnLocation users online to resolve support tickets, in a timely and effective manner
- Contribute to product documentation and ability to convey information in a concise and effective manner
- Assist in the testing of new features and enhancements
- Provide project support to the broader Client Service Team
- Take ownership of Client issues and proactively follow them up to resolution
- Record all ticket details including problem and solutions in a CRM
- Exceptional at frontline and/or customer support activities.
- 2+ years’ experience in a frontline or customer support role.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to self-manage.
- Professional communication skills with the ability to talk to customers at all different levels.
- Flexible working arrangements or 100% Remote
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture – check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs – Circle of Excellence and Service Awards
- 6x Flexi Fridays (knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday!)
- Annual performance-related bonus
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.