As an experienced Client Success Specialist you will be required to create credibility and build strong lasting relationships with our prestigious client portfolio. Your can-do attitude and excellent communication skills will be essential in your day to day role. You will be the link between our clients and the company; anticipating and understanding the client’s specific needs and offering solutions which could be in the form of service information or a specific product. Your role will be pivotal and you will be the main point of contact in respect of all client activity within the business.
You need to have the ability to adapt to a variety of situations and individuals, working towards win-win outcomes, identifying key or underlying issues in both complex situations and product related matters.
Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders will be key, offering regular progress updates along the way, providing sound recommendations or solutions that are client focused and where possible anticipate client’s upcoming needs.
You will be playing an integral part in both your team and the wider business by fostering a collaborative working environment. Contributing to team performance, and capable of finding ways around obstacles with minimum guidance. Actively sharing knowledge among peers and demonstrating initiative in your professional self-development.
- Serve as a link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Plan, prioritise, report and document details of all contact with existing client portfolios.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records
- Proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned clients, to review service needs and ensure correct products and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Attend and present where necessary, at external client meetings to support account management.
- Provide input into marketing campaigns and internal meetings aimed at defining business strategy and product development.
- Monitor and report on customer activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and provide guidance to enhance our customer experience.
- Commit to working towards and achieving all MRI/teams/personal objectives and goals
- Follow all working practices (ISO processes) and GDPR requirements
- Minimum of 2 years working as a Customer Relationship Manager or Account manager
- Full understanding and intermediate use of Microsoft Office suite including TEAMS and Sharepoint
- ZOOM / Webex
- Crystal Reports / Power BI / Intermediate Excel Skills for reporting purposes
- Experience of working with high profile clients, working under pressure and the ability to resolve conflict
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience or working with stakeholders on the delivery of large projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills, taking ownership and accountability for your actions and work
- Ability to see the big picture and working towards a solution for any problem
- Provide practical step-by-step approach to solving problems
- Excellent listening skills, the ability to hear what the real problem is
- Time Management
- Great administrative skills
- Knowledge of project management
- Ability to deliver bad news
- Negotiation skills and conflict management
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort, and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.