MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a Client Services Specialist to join our Global Client Support team based in our Atlanta office! This individual will be responsible for assessing, documenting and resolving basic Client issues. They will respond to routine inquiries of a technical or functional nature and support platform and product issues.
Essential functions include:
- Handles problem resolutions that may require follow-up and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Responds to inbound requests from all channels (phone, portal, e-case) within prescribed service levels.
- Identify, assess criticality, and prioritize resolution of all new and existing issues.
- Monitors, documents, and manages the resolution process in a timely manner, while effectively communicating status with the client to maintain a high rate of client satisfaction.
- Training of clients on product and functions via phone or WebEx.
Established in 1971, MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with our clients.