We are looking for a Campaigns Manager to join our Marketing team in one of our UK offices or as a remote worker. As a skilled marketing campaigns professional, you will be responsible for really getting to know our Commercial Property Management and Investment client personas, to discover what makes them tick, what they need and how they will respond. You will craft carefully thought-through integrated campaigns, to support customer acquisition and existing client cross sell and upsell opportunity. The role will involve liaising with the
• To be responsible for planning, developing, and delivering the annual integrated campaigns plan, from brief through to post-campaign analysis and reporting, using any insight gained to improve on future campaigns
• Align the annual campaigns plan to Market themes, business strategy and Go to Market priorities
• To use your expertise to support the achievement of prioritised objectives and performance targets for each campaign, including lead generation and customer acquisition
• Using a range of approaches, to maximise on ROI for each campaign, ensuring we get the most value from the work that we do and that any agencies we work with are held accountable to maximise on ROI on our behalf
• Develop and deliver Account Based Marketing programmes for both new business acquisition and client share of wallet expansion working closely with the Strategic and Account Management teams.
• To develop a deep understanding of our audiences across the sectors we work in, their needs and how to reach them, using this understanding with wider marketing, solutions, and sales colleagues to develop campaign propositions, key messages and engaging content
• To work with and further establish a network of agencies and freelancers, including full service, digital and creative, to be commissioned within the team as needed
• As part of campaigns activity, to plan for relevant presence at trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences both physical and virtual formats including developing a series of hosted webinars.
• To ensure brand compliance throughout campaigns, always on the lookout for imaginative and innovative ways of extending reach and influence
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with fellow colleagues and key external stakeholders
• 5 years marketing experience within B2B
• Experience of marketing real estate services (desirable)
• Experience within the Proptech sector (desirable)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.