We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the Facility and property industry. We are looking to hire a New Business Account Executive to proactively sell our facilities management, lease management and lease accounting solutions into blue chips. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least three years of experience of selling ‘business to business’ SaaS software solutions. The successful applicant will be a hunter, have a competitive nature and solution orientated approach to sales. You will be engaging with C level employees and have the confidence to challenge their current processes to differentiate against your competition.
Extensive training will be provided in the property and facilities management industry, products, and sales tactics to give you the best opportunity to win. If you have experience from within the Facility Management, Property Management, or lease accounting sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential.
- Professionally represent MRI and our suite of corporate software solutions
- Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s corporate solutions and the markets in which we operate
- Achieve and exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Demonstrate the software and benefits at a high level to prospects
- Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
- Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
- Handle the contracting process and sales negotiation
- Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Pre-Sales, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development, and the Implementation teams
- Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- Proactively prospect for new sales opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Regular travel with occasional overnight stays
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows and conferences
- 3 or more years of enterprise software sales experience, with at least 4 years of strong work experience.
- Experience in selling software and/or knowledge of the Real Estate or FM preferred as well as the ability to network within the industry.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
- Marketing orientation with the ability to develop strong marketing strategies to edge out the competition
- Excellent understanding of the end user’s business and issues, with the ability to confidently challenge their current process and provide better ways of working
- Ability to push past rejection to achieve results.
- Team player
- Confident and motivated with high energy
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self- service, a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of the real estate industry, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial, residential and corporate markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in and across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and the United Arab Emirates with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!