We are seeking a proven sales performer to help us grow our customer base and revenue for our Box + Dice solution. This is a great opportunity for someone who can align the value of our solutions with Residential Real Estate customers. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of direct software sales. You will be someone who is a hunter, and hungry for new business success built on building authentic relationships to drive opportunity outcomes. You will be joining a group of dynamic sales professionals that are focused on expanding MRI’s footprint in the APAC region based on a consultative sales approach.
As an MRI Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Achieving quarterly / annual sales targets through qualifying sales opportunities
- Managing the sales process end to end
- Leveraging new and existing relationships to build a sales pipeline that is managed clinically
- Building strategies to negotiate and close business
- Driving initiatives and campaigns specific to the territory you work in which may include outbound calling and office visits
- Manage the contracting process and sales administration activity in SFDC
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and cross business to retain clients to the MRI business
- Previous experience selling complex software solutions
- Successful history of net new business sales
- Consistent over-achievement of sales quotes and revenue goals
- Experience selling into real estate / property related business is ideal but not mandatory
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and leverage extended teams
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple stakeholders and relationships in a sales cycle
- Demonstrated track record in building client relationships over a prolonged period of time
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with competing priorities
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- MRI is a leader in the PropTech landscape globally that has experienced double digit revenue growth year on year
- A great sales culture globally, and a local sales team which encourages friendly competition and thrives on collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Sales operations & marketing support
- Competitive base salary and commission plan
About the business:
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.