We are looking for a Business Development & Account Manager who will drive net new revenue to the business and create advocates in the marketplace for the MRI brand, reduce the attrition rate of existing customers through open and regular communication, drive whitespace revenue into existing customer accounts through new feature adoption and uptake of partner integrations. This is a great opportunity for dynamic sales professionals that are focused on expanding MRIs footprint to the existing Strata client base employing a consultative sales approach
As an MRI Strata BDM/ Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as a “solutions expert” in helping customers with their unique business issues and strategic initiatives
- Generate new business opportunities via prospecting/hunter activities
- Driving and managing the sales process – targeting whitespace opportunities, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, supporting/ scheduling software demonstrations, negotiating and administrating opportunities within an assigned territory with the assistance of designated hunters
- Facilitating the sales administration process in SFDC
- Design account strategies and work with sales leadership & marketing to achieve short and long-term sales goals for targeted clients
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities
- Conduct ‘outbound’ call campaigns to drive individual initiatives
- Exceed assigned annual sales / retention quotas
- Handle the contracting process and sales administration
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through online and face to face interaction.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of MRI’s Strata offering; Strata Master or similar
- Strata industry experience and understanding of Strata business focus
- Experience as a BDM or Account Manager will be a plus
- Demonstrated track record in adding value through client relationship in order to increase the revenue over a sustained period, exceeding sales targets with ability to work with the key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline preferred, yet not required
- Salesforce experience preferred, yet not required
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- MRI is an industry leader that has experienced double digit revenue growth year over year
- We provide great internal sales support including marketing support
- Competitive base salary and commission
About the business:
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.