We are looking for an Account Manager who can create advocates in the marketplace for the MRI brand, reduce attrition rate of existing customers through open and regular communication, drive whitespace revenue into existing customer accounts through new feature uptake, partner integrations as well as identifying migration opportunities from desktop to cloud. This is a great opportunity for dynamic sales professionals that are focused on expanding MRIs footprint to the existing client base employing a consultative sales approach.
As an MRI Account Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Acting as a “solutions expert” in helping customers with their unique business issues and strategic initiatives
- Working with the broader sales team to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies
- Driving and managing the sales process – targeting whitespace opportunities, identifying client solutions, building and maintaining customer relationships, supporting/ scheduling software demonstrations, negotiating and administrating opportunities within an assigned territory with the assistance of designated hunters
- Facilitating the sales administration process in SFDC
- Design account strategies and work with sales leadership & marketing to achieve short and long-term sales goals for targeted clients
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities
- Conduct ‘outbound’ call campaigns to drive individual initiatives
- Exceed assigned annual sales / retention quotas
- Handle the contracting process and sales administration
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through online and face to face interaction.
- Understand MRI’s positioning in the market and be well versed in product differentiators and strengths