To accommodate our growth, we are seeking a Business to Business sales professional to generate new and recurring revenue through the sales and marketing of MRI’s recently acquired RentPayment solutions. Founded in 1999, the RentPayment business pioneered real estate payments with the industry’s first comprehensive payment platform for consumer rent. Today, the RentPayment platform serves some 2,900 clients across the U.S. multi-family, single-family, storage and HOA markets. The RentPayment, DuesPayment, and StorageRentPayment brands provide a feature rich suite of payment solutions, including resident rent payments and security deposits via web and mobile to landlords and property managers.
This is a great opportunity for dynamic sales professionals to expand MRI’s footprint to existing clients and prospects within an assigned territory. This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels. As unique situations present themselves, the incumbent must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop working relationships with internal resources within assigned territory and business vertical
- Driving and managing the specific vertical sales process with both MRI Core and Cross Sell reps
- Regular and consistent updates with account teams focused on support needed and open issues
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Be the subject matter expert for our payments solution.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer satisfaction in areas such as pricing, implementation, adoption, and administration.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 or more years of sales experience in business products or services
- At risk compensation history – a plus and managing a territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- Strong relationship skills along with quality communications to keep account tasks on track
- Excellent time management, follow up skills, decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful and confident presentations.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.