eSight Energy- an MRI Software company, provides software solutions for the management and reduction of energy within large companies. Reporting the Senior Director of Sales, you will be responsible for sales of our eSight energy software across one of our allocated territories (UK / Europe). You will manage the full sales process from customer demonstrations, through to order processing. You will also be responsible for the development of select Enterprise accounts. Travel to client sites and trade shows will be necessary.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is highly self-motivated from within the energy sector, who additionally holds a background in software sales and who is comfortable and happy to work towards demanding targets.
• This is a new role, created to expand MRI’s eSight’s presence in the EMEA region. The eSight product range requires a solution-based, consultative sales approach. As such, you will be comfortable working with clients to nurture and develop deals over a period of months.
• You will be able to demonstrate the ability to present technical software in a way that is understood by individuals of all levels, and you will have a proven track record within sales.
• Experience of working in a technical software sales role
• Experience from the energy software / green sector / energy industry highly desired
• Excellent presentation skills
• Management of your own pipeline and working to meet targets
• Ability to establish and develop relationships with prospects
• Good level of IT literacy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated with little supervision
• Professional manner
• Team player
eSight is part of MRI Software, and sits within the MRI energy division. eSight is used by companies who need to manage and reduce their energy usage with clients spanning 60+ countries across an extensive range of sectors in a range of languages.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.