CheckpointID, an MRI Software Company, is the leading ID Verification and fraud prevention service in the multifamily industry. Our mission is to transform the multifamily ID verification practice to encourage a safer, more accurate, and more objective leasing process. Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, CheckpointID has grown from serving 21,000 units in January 2018 to over 1.6 million in January 2021, making us one of the fastest growing new companies in the apartment space.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Account Executive to join our dynamic team focused on the Multifamily side of the real estate market. The Account Executives are responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business as well as managing existing business within a defined geographic territory. Through a consultative sales process, an emphasis is placed on identifying and converting sales targets, including detailed tracking of sales prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, and activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business. This position will focus on the Multifamily side of our industry.
An AE is compensated through a competitive base pay and un-capped commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend an annual Circle of Excellence incentive trip, among many other perks.
Essential functions include:
- Generate new business by prospecting through research, conducting market analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Deliver sales presentations to existing clients, including product demonstrations.
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Work to identify and understand a client or prospects critical business needs and how they align with MRI’s solutions and services.
- Submit standard sales metrics such as forecasting, pipeline, funnel, business plans, and other reports as necessary in a timely manner.
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred focus in business, finance, technology or marketing
- 3-5 years of Multifamily industry knowledge and enterprise software sales experience preferred
- Proven track record closing new business over a sustained period while exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to demonstrate software to prospects
- Management of base level sales negotiations and completion of the corporate contracting process
- Travel within territory
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Our total rewards may include: 401K, which includes matching when eligible – Health Insurance Plan Options – Dental Insurance Plan Options – Vision Insurance Plan Options – Paid Time Off, when eligible – Flexi Fridays (knock 2.5 hours off of your day on a Friday 6 (six) times a year – Paid Holidays – Tuition Reimbursement – Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
Starting base salary of 70K plus uncapped commission.