September 12, 2019
2:00 PM ET
While one of the most difficult aspects of business is managing your day-to-day processes, you need to make sure you’ve got the right employees managing the day-to-day. Keeping your organization expertly staffed doesn’t just help your organization and remain in compliance with FCRA, it can also reduce hassle for you and your HR department!
MRI’s Pre-Employment Screening assists your organization in walking the tightrope between hiring quality employees and remaining compliant throughout the entire background check process. This comprehensive employment and specialty screening service is tailored to your unique needs, and it can help decrease the risk of false positives along the way.
Join Rachel O’Neill and Lori Lord to learn employment screening best practices that can help you:
- Expedite interview-to-hire timeline with fast screening turnaround
- Maximize number of quality hires through accurate screening results
- Relieve administrative burden and streamline pre-employment screening process
- Ensure compliance with FCRA and any specific state and federal regulation
- Provide a transparent candidate experience and remove friction from the application process