August 12, 2021
1:00 PM ET
Leasing commercial properties today has changed in many ways as so much more of the process is done online. From listing properties to showcasing them through videos and virtual tours, your prospective tenants expect access to detailed property information from any connected device. With Findspace, the newest member of the MRI family, you can present all of your available properties in an engaging and searchable format. In addition, the integration with MRI Commercial Management ensures availability is managed dynamically and you direct tenants to the right units, supporting a more efficient lead to lease process.
In this session, you will hear from Findspace founder, Alain Cohen, Chuck McDowell, the leader of MRI’s commercial property solutions, and Andy Birch, Global VP of Marketing as they discuss topics such as:
- How to directly promote available properties online and at scale while leveraging brokerage networks
- The critical importance of brand identity when presenting space to prospective tenants
- The ease of publishing available properties and suites right from MRI’s Commercial Management applications
- The power of having critical property detail at your finger tips and enabling prospects to download and share documents easily
- The value of having this information on the go with mobile functionality
Best practices around promoting and leasing property are changing rapidly and in this fast paced session, Alain, Chuck, and Andy will share how your organization can take advantage of the Findspace solution to be more productive in a competitive environment.