ARMA Annual Conference 2021
October 12-15, 2021
10.00 - 12.00
Visit event website for more details
ARMA’s 2021 Annual Conference will take delegates back to the future of residential property management, by refocusing on the key issues set to shape the sector over the coming years.
Day 1 – ARMA Updates & Keeping Positive
Beginning with key ARMA updates, the first conference sessions will be delivered by ARMA’s Chairman and its CEO. After a tough year of restrictions, remote working and the ever-present need to keep residents safe, the session will look at how individuals can stay positive and maintain resilience in their day-to-day lives.
Day 2 – Building Safety
After the Fire Safety Bill received Royal Assent earlier this year and as the Building Safety Bill progresses through the House of Commons, health and safety will be a staple of the 2021 agenda. Day Two discussions will cover the Building Safety Bill, the new roles critical to the regime as well as the ongoing cladding crisis.
Day 3 – Legal Cases
Day Three will see a lively legal debate with several high-profile cases covered which could have significant implications on the world of leasehold.
Day 4 – Partner Expertise
On the final day, delegates can tap into a wealth of industry expertise as the floor opens to ARMA Partners who will provide delegates with free guidance on their chosen ‘Technical’ or ‘Business’ topics.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Nigel Glen, CEO, ARMA – Day 1, ‘ARMA and Industry Updates’
- Michael Jacobs, ARMA Chairman & MLM Property – Day 1, ‘ARMA and Industry Updates’
- Shelley Jacobs, MLM – Day 1, ‘Wellbeing and Resilience’
- Dr Shaun Lundy, Tetra Consulting – Day 2, ‘Building Safety Bill’
- Cassandra Zanelli, PMLS – Day 3, ‘Legal Updates’
- Justin Bates, Landmark Chambers – Day 3, ‘Legal Updates’
- Linn Byberg, Institute of Business Ethics – Day 3, ‘Ethical Leadership’
Visit the event website for more details.