MRI Software is seeking a talented Web Developer / Front End Engineer to join our product development team! This role will be responsible for applying defined Software Development Life Cycle to deliver production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Angular and the ability to showcase that they can pick up new languages quickly. This position will be responsible for contributing to a team-environment.
Essential functions include:
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of high complexity.
- Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects.
- Estimates development schedules and determine project scope.
- Delivers adjusted and corrected code (and corresponding lessons learned) based on regular peer reviews
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested before entering QA.
- 4+ years of experience with Angular, or another similar front end development platform
- Experience with C# is a plus
- Experience with Kendo is a plus
- Understanding of software development best practices, including multiple development methodologies (experience with Agile principles preferred)
- BA/BS or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.