We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our growing global user experience team based out of Cape Town. In this role, you will collaborate with developers, product managers and other designers to create new features and experiences for our real estate software products.
In this role, you’ll be undertaking tasks across the spectrum of UX, depending on the needs of each team and project:
- Conducting user research—usability testing, focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Communicating high-level design direction with wireframes and diagrams.
- Creating interactive prototypes to demonstrate interactions and visual designs. (We use Figma for mockups and prototypes.)
- Collaborating with stakeholders to shepherd a design from concept all the way to production.
- Create high-quality prototypes and mockups with modern UX and UI tools like Figma, Axure RP, Framer, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Analyze user research and use it to improve a design, identifying opportunities for further research or future improvements.
- Plan and conduct user research sessions, like card sorting, usability testing, stakeholder interviews, etc.
- Communicate conceptual designs and workflows clearly with diagrams, whiteboard drawings, or whatever you have at your disposal.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.