MRI Software is seeking a Training Developer to join our growing team! This position is responsible for defining, developing, and coordinating MRI Software training content and related tasks for internal and external product training for MRI clients and employees. This position will require working with other departments to gather information to create and update training content (eLearning, manuals, training videos, and workbooks).
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts throughout the organization including at Project Lead meetings.
- Develop, design, and coordinate a comprehensive training program that includes web-based learning and instructor-led courses.
- Compose scripts/storyboards to follow capture processes/workflows.
- Develops engaging e-learning content, consistent with brand and with existing library of content.
- Iterates content during development, collecting and incorporating feedback from key stakeholders.
- Create and maintain project plans to support the training execution.
- Assess metrics and measure effectiveness to support the evolution of the training programs.
- Work with Management in analyzing the training needs of clients.
- Coordinate with Product Management regarding new and updated products to ensure appropriate training for clients.
- Stay up to date on new training methods.
- Instructional design and development experience in software industry
- Experience with rapid eLearning tools such as Articulate, and/or Camtasia
- Experience with Skilljar or other learning management systems a plus
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, communications, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Previous training experience including instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies highly desirable
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadlines
- Expert in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing is critical
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent follow-up skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent training in a business or software environment
- 2 years of training development experience preferred
- All other duties as assigned
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.