Working as part of the London based Professional Services team to provide integration, application development, report writing and data analysis with a particular focus on MRI’s Enterprise solution. The role is also responsible for providing analytical consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA.
This is an exciting position; the successful candidate must be capable of interpreting client requests to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. Key areas of responsibility are;
· The creation of new and the enhancement of existing product integrations using;
o SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and proprietary tools
o Web Services built on the SOAP protocol or the REST architecture using the JSON or XML messaging formats (including the creation of WSDL and XSD files).
· Using automated API testing tools such as SoapUI.
· Supporting the SaaS Services team to implement SFTP on behalf of clients
· Provide ETL services using proprietary tools which involves working closely with the client to migrate data from third party systems
· Knowledge of C# and the .NET framework including the use of the Visual Studio IDE to enhance the existing application.
· Knowledge of document management systems such as SharePoint is an advantage.
· Team Foundation Server (TFS) Source Code Management using Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC).
· The creation of new reports using native T-SQL, Stored Procedures and proprietary tools
· Working with front end developers to produce data for our software products and report layout designers to produce layouts to meet customer specifications
· Optimizing the performance of production databases
· Write technical business documentation including report specifications
· Assist clients and the team in software configuration, report building, testing, and deployment
· Manage project timelines, risks, and dependencies, and actively resolve project-related issues as they arise
· Be proactive, determined, and supportive in problem-solving within the team
· Raise and follow-up internal cases for development change requests, and action Project Manager and Consultant requests.
· All other duties as assigned
· Information Technology related degree
· 2 years of experience in a technical role preferably with experience of Oracle SQL database queries
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic team player at all levels (individual contributor to executive)
· Ability to reason logically and provide and document technical solutions
· Ability to work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously with minimal direction
· High Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Experience in Financial reporting would be an advantage but is not essential
· Experience within a Real Estate context would be preferable
· High initiative, self-motivation, and enthusiasm
· Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.