MRI is looking for a systems database administrator to join a growing team responsible for the support, maintenance and management of some of MRI’s MySQL database deployments on Linux operating systems on MRI hosted infrastructure supporting our business applications, servers and client connectivity. This role would extend to providing technical and infrastructure advice and consultancy for the software solutions provided by MRI, writing and producing installation, administration and troubleshooting documentation. In addition to documenting detailed support case notes on to the company systems, working with the service desk, clients, solution consultants and development teams to resolve ongoing technical issues. The successful candidate will be expected to provide out-of-hours support following a successful training plan.
- Management and Maintenance of various databases and deployments.
- 2nd and 3rd Line Support of the Linux based application.
- Creating, managing, and maintaining build and support documentation.
- Team participation in streamlining the existing deployments and supportability of the platform.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date as required.
- Delivering Consultancy services for the products MRI provide.
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Knowledge of general database administration
- A friendly and collaborative attitude
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong problem-solving skills with a logical approach and methodology
- Ability and willingness to pick up new technologies quickly
- Good knowledge of Linux Systems and Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience within a customer facing role and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great team player, with a willingness to train and share knowledge with other team members
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.