The Senior Manager, Software Engineering position is an integral member of the Software Engineering team, accountable for delivering high-quality code and software solutions. The Senior Manager, Software Engineering will work closely with Quality Assurance, Product Management, Architecture, DevOps, and other Engineers to provide our clients with comprehensive and innovative tools. In this role, your duties will include supervising junior software developers, analyzing software performance and configuration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software. You will also be required to hire new software developers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages continuing support and provide system metrics for client facing products.
- Proposing and managing budgets for projects.
- Supervising the work of multiple teams.
- Participate in all Agile software delivery routines.
- Participate in design / architecture discussions.
- Participate in career development and team progression projects.
- Engagement with Third Party Vendors and delivery planning.
Education / Experience
- 8+ years of experience in Software Engineering / Development
- 3+ years of supervisory experience, or management of multiple teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle, security, and design.
- Experience with the following (or similar) technologies required:
- C#/ASP.NET MVC
- Building a service-oriented architecture written with C#/.NET
- RESTful services written with C#/.NET
- SQL (performant queries, query analyzing, query tools, query interpretation, joins, functions)
- Building applications using domain-driven development
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Normalized relational database design
- Agile Management Tools (Jira, Azure DevOps Boards)
**Experience with the following (or similar) technologies strongly desired:
- Experience building applications using Azure API services and Azure Service Bus
- Enterprise Architecture
- Implementing Enterprise Service Buses
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Automation
- Testing / Automation: SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber
- Reporting Tools: SSRS, Exago, Crystal Reports, Power BI
- Source Control: GitHub
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.