MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Account Manager (AM) to join our dynamic team focused on our Commercial and Residential product suites in Canada. The Account Managers are responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within an existing client base. Through a consultative sales process, an emphasis is placed on identifying and converting sales targets, including detailed tracking of sales prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, and activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business. The AM’s will coordinate involvement of Sales Engineers and Professional Services as required. This position will focus on the Commercial side of our industry in an assigned territory.
- Deliver sales presentations to existing clients, including product demonstrations.
- Develop and implement integrated sales strategies in conjunction with other business units on shared opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to proactively identify and sell new opportunities.
- Handle the contracting process and simple sales negotiations.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through face to face interaction.
- Prepare and submit sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed opportunity, including prospects, for the region.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
An AM is compensated through a competitive base pay and uncapped commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend an annual Circle of Excellence incentive trip, among many other perks.
- 3+ years of sales experience in business products or services, and managing a territory and/or client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience within the Real Estate industry preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.