MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Account Executive (AE) to join our dynamic team focused on the Residential side of the real estate market. The Account Executive’s are responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within a defined geographic territory. Through a consultative sales process, an emphasis is placed on identifying and converting sales targets, including detailed tracking of sales prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, and activities including customer presentations, product demonstrations, and closing business. The AE’s will coordinate involvement of Sales Engineers and Professional Services as required. This position will focus on the Residential side of our industry.
An AE is compensated through a competitive base pay and un-capped commission. In addition, members of our team compete to attend an annual Circle of Excellence incentive trip, among many other perks.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
- 5+ years of sales experience in business products or services, and managing a territory and/or client relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline; or equivalent training in business or sales management with 1+ years of sales experience
- Software sales experience and/or knowledge of the Real Estate industry preferred
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets with the ability to demonstrate software to potential users.
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Demonstrated computer systems knowledge, including web technologies, CRM, employee self-service, and a general understanding of larger business system applications.
- Must be open to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to attend an in-depth sales boot camp in Cleveland, OH upon hire is required.
- Personal credit card, or functional equivalent, is required for business expenses which shall be reimbursed pursuant to company policy
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!