MRI Software is seeking a DevSecOps Leader to join our team in our global headquarters in Solon, Ohio. You will work closely with our product delivery teams to enable a DevSecOps culture and advance continuous delivery capabilities. Your focus will be being a leader in the areas of advocating and improving developer experience, automation of continuous integration/delivery pipeline and underlying toolchain and enabling product delivery teams to achieve agility. In this role, you will be a hands-on working manager of a small team where you’ll influence DevSecOps adoption throughout the organization, implement highly automated solutions for cloud-first application deployments and explore/introduce new tools, techniques, and practices into the organization to maximize business value and agility.
- Will be responsible for continually driving improvements in our build & release pipelines
- Lead and provide direction to team members regarding solutions, systems and processes that can be used to implement DevSecOps consistently across organization
- Work with development teams to enable a continuous integration environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasizes defect prevention techniques.
- Configure, and monitor service environments ranging from identity and access management, network architecture, application security, logging, monitoring, deployment and more.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers on how to best design their cloud applications for optimal scaling including content caching, compute optimizations, load balancer setup, and more.
- Experience and expertise to develop a culture of operational excellence.
- 6-8 years’ experience in DevOps/DevSecOps and/or software development engineering
- Experience working with, or are familiar with public, private, and mixed cloud environments.
- Experience in source code management, continuous integration, and automated deployment and management using tools like GIT, Azure Devops, GitHub Actions, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker, Terraform and Puppet
- DevSecOps (SCA, SAST, DAST, etc. tooling)
- Addressing and resolving difficult cyber security requirements, resolving hardware, operating system and software issues
- Experience maintaining production-grade applications in virtualized environments (cloud computing platforms and services).
- Experience with Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with infrastructure as code.
- Experience in multiple scripting languages as PowerShell, Bash, Go, Python or similar languages
- Effective communication and attention to detail.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.