We offer enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
A new exciting opportunity has risen for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team.
We are an international market leader who integrates software innovation and powerful technologies to deliver complete end-to-end real estate investment management solutions. Our clients are some of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT), property valuers and retailers in the world. Our products are enjoying sustained growth worldwide which can be attributed to our global team’s shared focus on understanding our client’s requirements better than they do, so that we can deliver exactly what they need. We have achieved this agility by using best practice in design, development, and quality testing.
• Applies defined software testing practices and procedures to drive quality and testability of products and services.
• Exercises judgment in application of methods and procedures to evaluate quality products and services.
• Builds productive internal relationships that are essential to delivering quality products and services.
• Works independently, with general instructions on assignments.
• Develops testing requirements, test cases, and test plans.
• Reports software defects in detail with information gathered, tech support or other internal resources.
• Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
• Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
• Analyses offerings against functional and non-functional requirements
• Creates clearly documented plans, designs and results
• Contributes to the creation of reasonably and increasingly accurate work estimates
• Learns new emerging skills functional and technical skills that are relevant to our practices
Personal and Business Attributes/Skills
• Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance principles, methods, and processes
• Self motivated contributor with initiative and drive
• Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
• Strong integrity and highly reliable contributor
• Great work ethic focused on project and business success
• Ability to multitask in an effective and organized manner
• Desire to work in a fast paced environment
• Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
• Accountable for commitments made and scheduled deliverables
• Dedicated to continual learning and self improvement
• Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
• Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
• Speaks up and contributes to continuous feedback and improvement efforts
• Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
• Familiarity with Scrum project management and have experience with DevOps/Jira
• Familiarity with Low-Code development environments is desirable
• Experience with tools like Postman is desirable
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related software engineering experience
• 2-4 years’ experience in software quality assurance functions, including:
o Test case and test script development.
o Test planning and regression test planning and execution.
o Experience in enterprise software development and testing for large corporate clients.
eSight is part of MRI Software, and sits within the MRI energy division. eSight is used by companies who need to manage and reduce their energy usage with clients spanning 60+ countries across an extensive range of sectors in a range of languages.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.