MRI Software is seeking a Property Accountant to join our team! This individual will prepare monthly financial statements for commercial and residential management clients.
- Review coding of vendor payments
- Post receipts or vendor payments as needed
- Reconcile bank statements
- Analyze balance sheet and income statements for unusual activity and report to client as needed
- Produce financial statement reports and submit to owner/management company
- Maintain open line of communication with clients at all times
- 1-4 years experience as a property accountant with commercial or residential management company
- Experience using MRI Software applications is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers and management through written or oral communication
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Good organizational skills and the ability to manage priorities
- A high degree of dependability, motivation and flexibility
- High school diploma or GED, or Associates Degree, Bachelors degree a plus
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.