Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland with over 1600 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
- Establish, Implement and Support a best practice models for interaction with users through imbedded software tools, written documentation, videos, portals etc. for both Product internal applications and client facing applications
- Define a program model for user adoption of functionality and features within MRI software products that includes both user interaction and tracking of feature utilization
- For MRI Products, work with Product Managers to develop quarterly plans for user interaction and communications and then lead the Implementation of the quarterly plan using imbedded software tools
- Align the user interaction and product adoption plan with Customer Support and Marketing
- Complete data analysis of user utilization, work with Product Management to translate the data outcomes into actions to improve product adoption
- Write business requirements and work with Product to implement user adoption improvements for product’s internal applications own the standard operating procedures site and content.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Pendo.io, Google Analytics, or similar technology
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team
- Effective time management & communication skills
Education (minimum requirements/equivalent):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer technology, MIS, or Computer Science preferred
- Associates degree (technical college) or higher in a computer related field required
- 5 years related work experience
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.