MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking a Product Owner to join our Product Management team focused on developing our customer-centric portal technology for the commercial market. This individual needs to have experience maintaining product backlogs, documentation, and gathering requirements. In addition, the Product Owner is responsible for developing user stories, translating requirements, and working with the agile programming teams. This position involves close interaction with other individuals throughout the business including architects, product managers, product development, professional services and client support.
Essential Functions Include:
- Setting priorities and assessing complex situations
- Prioritizing enhancement requests and technical issues
- Ensuring execution and delivery of solutions valued by the markets we serve
- Assisting the Product Manager with developing the product roadmap and vision
- Coordinating cross departmentally to disperse information and train functional areas
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, MIS or Computer Science
- Experience with MS Office applications required
- Experience with JIRA for maintaining stories and requirements
- Experience in customer-facing, mobile-friendly technology
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Efficiently utilize verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Communication skills, analytical skills, and attention to detail are critical
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1700 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.