MRI Software is seeking an individual who is self-motivated, organized and focused for a lease administration position. This role will be responsible for reading and entering data from legal documents and rent invoices on behalf of our Fortune 1000 customer base.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Strong analytical/mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to stay focused and organized
- Ability to participate within an implementation/support team and interact daily with the company’s customers.
- Professional phone manner and presence with customer-focused attitude
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks/activities and meet customer expectations
MacMunnis, Inc., acquired by MRI Software in 2020, has a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a strong commitment to offering superior lease administration services and creating great technological solutions. We are growing and looking for teammates who share our common attributes – intelligence, talent, energy, ambition, adaptability, and a dedication to delivering high quality lease administration solutions.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.