We are expanding rapidly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Account Management Team. We are looking to hire a Junior Account Manager and if you have experience from within the Property Management sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential. You will have an opportunity to cross-sell a broad range of real estate solutions aimed primarily at the Corporate Occupier market sector Occupier & lessee solutions for the most complex portfolios & requirements (mrisoftware.com) and solving different problems for our customers. This target-driven role is primarily office-based in either our London or Sleaford office, but there would be some travel throughout the UK attending customer sites and specific events.
• Personally manage, professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development
• Achieving and exceeding all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
• Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
• Identifying opportunities for cross-selling other MRI products or products/services
• Maintaining regular contact by telephone and onsite visits
• Working effectively with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
• Ensuring Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Confident, tenacious and driven
• The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
• Good attention to detail and a desire to see a task through to completion
• Ability to organise/manage own workload and use initiative to create opportunities
• Demonstrate integrity and professionalism through all interactions
• Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
• Software Solutions sales experience
• Experience of using Salesforce.com
• Knowledge of the property and facilities management market an advantage
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.