We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Account Management Team. We are looking to hire an Account Management Administrator and if you have experience from within the Property Management sector, then that would be very advantageous, though not essential. You will be responsible for varied administrative tasks on behalf of the Account Management team but will also have some small accounts which you will personally manage. This is an exceptional entry level Account Management role which could lead to a full Account Management role in the future. This target-driven role is primarily office-based in our Central London office.
• Performing administrative tasks on behalf of the Account Management team. This will primarily involve processing orders, requesting statements of work, assisting clients with requests via the customer portal, educating customers on the use of MRI portal, organising occasional user events, recording product demonstrations for customer use, organising and maintaining product sales information.
• For the smaller accounts that you will personally manage, professionally represent MRI and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development.
• Achieving and exceeding all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
• Identifying opportunities for cross-selling other MRI products or products/services
• Maintaining regular contact with your customers by telephone.
• Ensuring Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity
• Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
• Managing your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
• Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
• Team player
• High level of initiative with ability to work unsupervised
• Very organized with good time management skills
• Confident and motivated with high energy
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
• Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1300 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!