MRI Software is seeking an Entry Level Software Engineer to join our team in Toronto, Canada for our newly acquired Marketing and Leasing platform! If you are looking for an opportunity to push your creativity to its limits and constantly improve your technical skills as a developer and work with a small (but growing) team with big company perks, this is the place for you!
This position will be based in Toronto, Canada.
• Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
• Analyzes and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
• Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
• Debugs and troubleshoots software to resolve defects
• Creates or contributes to clearly documented plans, designs and results
• Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
• Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
• Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
• Delivers adjusted and corrected code based on regular peer reviews
• Contributes content to technical writers and reviews product documentation of own deliverables
- UI/UX Development (HTML, SCSS)
- Testing & Web Security
- Python (Django), Go
- Docker, AWS
- You love to collaborate with your teammates and are passionate about creating beautiful, reliable software
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Passion for learning, problem solving and a desire for personal growth
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Thrives in an environment that fosters constructive debate
- Knowledge of the real estate or real estate tech industry is a definite plus!
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2700 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.