The Director, Professional Services Financial Performance & Analysis‘s primary focus will be to work collaboratively with Practice Leaders and stakeholders across Professional Services and within Finance to ensure timely and accurate FP&A reporting, planning and ad-hoc analysis. The successful candidate will have the vision, initiative, and relationship management skills to streamline, enhance and develop the processes, reports and systems toward scaling the organization and support Practice Leaders in ensuring they meet their financial targets.
- Partner with Finance in preparation of the reporting package, including analysis and commentary on Professional Service’s performance metrics and variance analysis to forecasts and budgets
- Provide monthly results and business analysis to the Practice Leaders, Regional Directors, and Executives ensuring value-added information is provided to enable execution towards achieving financial targets
- Manage Professional Services utilization, pipeline, and work distribution strategies including Services Partners
- Lead the Services budgeting and re-forecasting processes and related analyses, including integrating acquisitions into the processes
- Participate in the annual business planning process for Professional Services