WHO WE ARE:
MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry. MRI delivers comprehensive and truly configurable solutions, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets. As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
The Internal Applications team is currently seeking an Analyst to collect, validate, and transform critical data from multiple sources into MRI’s preferred tech stack (such as Salesforce, OpenAir, NetSuite, MRI’s data warehouse). Will work along-side business stake holders to migrate and transform data from diverse historical systems of record into MRI’s standard internal tool stack. Will partner with various stakeholders to understand their needs and effectively capture data while ensuring upmost data quality and integrity.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to define/refine requirements, assist with testing, and understand analytics results of systems and data sets.
- Implement analysis requirements and provide quantitative analysis on large and diverse sets of data
- Evaluates business data, recommends appropriate analytic approaches/strategies to achieve and drive objectives/results, and action the approved strategy
- Acquire, validate, cleanse, transform and transport data per business requirements such that the end state of the data leads to successful business use
- Develop and implement data visualizations and gold standard reports
- Document changes and track issues per standard operating procedures
- Prioritize and manage concurrent projects, demonstrate initiative/teamwork, and work independently with minimal supervision
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated understanding of effective communication concepts and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication.
- Ability to utilizes repeatable methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements.
- Knowledge of and the ability to identify, create and document activities, tasks, processes, and data requirements for a particular system under design
- Ability to collect data from different information sources, organize, and transform data into end state that meets business needs, with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Salesforce object architecture
- Advanced descriptive data analysis skills with SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience debugging data issues with queries and reports
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities
Nice to have skills:
- Experience using Salesforce or NetSuite as a data source is desirable
- Experience with data visualization software, such as Power BI.
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.