MRI Software is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our Legal Department! With the need for minimal assistance and supervision and in accordance with established corporate guidelines, this individual will manage the contracting activities and processes for agreements of all types between the Company and its clients, including sales agreements that provide maximum bookings and profit to the Company while minimizing legal and operational risks.
Essential functions include:
- Drafts and reviews contractual documents such as sales agreements, license agreements, non-disclosure agreements, subcontract agreements, and other commercial agreements that establish business relationships with customers, subcontractors, and partners using established language with guidance from in-house counsel.
- Maintains the legal contract database for the U.S. and international operations.
- Facilitates in providing answers and solutions to company’s general legal email.
- Manages contract requests across company through legal request system.
- Provides guidance and assistance on contract issues to other team members.
- Works with other departments and in-house counsel to draft non-standard client agreements.
- Coordinates resolution of residual contract issues following contract execution.
- May lead special projects for the Company in areas of expertise.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned by management.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- College/University degree in Business or a related field preferred.
- 3 or more years of business experience preferred and 1 or more years of contracting experience
- Solid understanding of contract concepts and related contract issues.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels and departments within the company and with clients.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to work either 9:30am-6:30pm/10:00am-7:00am EST Monday – Friday
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!