As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 50 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
Catering for all property management, asset management, financial accounting and facilities management requirements, MRI PMX provides a comprehensive range of tools developed specifically for the real estate industry. Its suite of functionality and features is developed on advanced, industry-standard technology allowing for interoperability with clients existing business solutions – or with a range of complementary products in the MRI family and our Partner ecosystem.
Utilised by leading property investors, operators and agents across retail and commercial, PMX is proven and trusted to improve performance and reduce risk. And, by working closely with clients during implementation, the system is tailored to their specific needs – no matter what the size or profile of the business being managed.
This position is responsible for implementing MRI’s PMX property management application and to provide property and lease management consulting services for existing and new clients throughout EMEA. This role will allow for the successful applicant to eventually develop their career into a subject matter expert on client facing projects, being central to leading discussions and implementations. This role allows a degree of responsibility, and the successful applicant will be able to run projects from start to finish. Additionally, this position will train clients on the use of MRI PMX, with special attention on guiding clients to apply best practice.
The successful candidate must be capable of leading and participating in working sessions with client’s personnel to facilitate technology-based solutions to business problems. This person must be a team player as there are many key stakeholders across the business that work together towards successful implementations. Key areas of responsibility are:
· Work with clients to gather their requirements and implement the PMX software.
· Conduct gap analysis, document Client requirements, and translate into PMX set-up design.
· Advise clients on industry best practices regarding property and lease management.
· Follow business documentation including training material.
· Assist clients in software configuration, testing, training, and deployment.
· Support in the management of the client and project timelines, risks, and actively resolve project related issues as they arise.
· Plan, develop and deliver remote or face to face, systems training programs.
· Follow software implementation strategies and coordinate associated tasks and resources required to successfully implement PMX services.
· Work with a varied number of clients in different specialised sectors.
· Degree in IT, Business, Finance, Math’s, or Accounting is preferred.
· Experience in business, knowledge of property and lease management principles, software implementation would be advantageous.
· Implementation or use of a property management software is a requirement. Use of PMX would be advantageous, though not essential.
· Effective communication skills.
· Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills and tenacity to resolve them.
· Good understanding of software implementation methodology.
· Confident with training or training delivery.
· Competency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Smartsheet
- High initiative, self-motivation, and enthusiasm.
- Strong professionalism and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Being able to demonstrate team working abilities is a must.
- Must be flexible to travel when travel is resumed.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.