As a Service Desk Support Agent with the MRI Software Client Support team, you will have the opportunity to engage with our impressive client base and provide an incredible customer experience every day. In this position, you will be the point of contact for a broad variety of customers, assisting with a wide range of questions and technical issues. This role specifically relates to our Social Housing product suite.
MRI Software will rely on YOU to listen to and empathise with our clients and use your troubleshooting skills, technical savvy, and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a consistent, professional experience.
- Logging, analysing and resolving customer support tickets by phone and email.
- Triaging tickets by phone, email, and web.
- Record, track and manage all open support tickets as part of the in-house support team.
- Request or obtain missing information required to progress the call:
- Add chases to tickets but equally, chase teams and individuals for updates.
- Escalate incidents to relevant staff as appropriate.
- Take part in customer and in-house weekly/monthly support team meetings.
- Additional duties may be required as the role allows or as the business needs.
- Customer focus and a passion for support
- Previous experience in client application support
- Creative and curious trouble-shooter
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Professional communication skills with the ability to confidently articulate technical concepts
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft products
Excellent customer service
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.