Working as the Accounts Receivable Officer,you will assist with all aspects of the Accounts Receivable process. You will also be involved in a new systems implementation and have the opportunity to work on departmental projects. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team.
Essential functions include:
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Manage amortisation customer billings
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- Assisting with migration to Salesforce CRM implementation
- Assisting with migration Netsuite System implementation
- Communicating with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Verifying validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from internal groups (e.g. sales, legal, service departments) and from customers
- 2-3 years of similar work experience
- Experience in AR invoicing
- Experience in AR collections and maintaining AR debtors ledger
- Experience in AR receipting/allocation of payments received
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong ability to resolve discrepancies and knowledge of billing systems
- Intermediate Excel Skills – (Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIF)
- Intacct and NetSuite accounting system experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Experience in using Salesforce system would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task
- Shows strong initiative and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to the 17 months contract (3 days a week)
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.